domingo, novembro 23, 2008

23 de Novembro - Citação do Dia

Gustav Klimt, Mãe e Filh@
My Way
I know the difference between right and wrong
I learnt about it at my mother's knee
and all the the good belonged of right to her
and all the bad I knew was left to me.
Hers the white innocence behind the veil,
the calm blue passage on the roughest sea
the rose-pink silence and the golden hymn
and hers the comfort of forgiving me.
Mine the red glow of anger, steely tongued,
boredom, green jealousy and black despair,
hatred and envy, pale dreams, purple rage,
the wicked pain of not forgiving her.
I went my way. I knew my way was wrong
and so I feel it every blasted day.
She didn't give me any other choice.
I couldn't leave her any other way.
Ilustre Blog Convidado da Semana:
Diário de Uma Mãe Babada

Etiquetas: