quarta-feira, novembro 02, 2005

2 de Novembro - Citação do Dia

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being an ideal grace
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right:
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love you with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemd to lose
With my lost saints, - I love you with the breath,
Smiles, tears, all of my life! - And, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Etiquetas:

3 Comments:

Blogger eduardo jai said...

obrigado

4:15 da tarde  
Blogger Elsita said...

:)) lindo

7:00 da tarde  
Blogger Loca said...

:)) este é um dos que a minha mãe gosta, obrigada.

12:09 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home