sexta-feira, fevereiro 23, 2007

23 de Fevereiro - Citação do Dia

Acting is, really, an art form of ingenious lying. The more skillfully you lie, the better the acting. I certainly do not feel the emotion of love for the men I play love scenes on the screen, for heaven's sake! I certainly do not suffer every ache and pain, every murderous impulse, every passionate emotion I act as though I am feeling... And if I succeed in making my audiences believe that I am feeling the emotions I portray then I am an actress.

Bette Davis, Mother Goddam

Etiquetas:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariana said...

Sem certezas de nada, só um tiro no escuro... Esta conversa cheira-me a Stanislavski...

(ainda bem que estás de volta *)

11:39 da manhã  
Blogger fernando said...

e vai outro tiro no escuro:
W. Somerset Maugham

podia ser a Julia

----

claro que há quem tenha opiniões completamente diferentes e vá viver um mês no meio dos porcos :))

1:10 da tarde  
Blogger fungaga said...

Podia ser a Elizabeth Taylor...

8:28 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home